Monday, March 30, 2015

Prints Prints Prints!

During my one-year long internship while studying at Raffles, I had to learn to use Adobe Illustrator by myself and create prints and designs with it. Slowly, I grew addicted to it. I began to brush up my skills on drawing vector images and creating repeating prints. What I love most is making a repeated print look non-repetitive. My pride comes when first look tell you it is a repeated print but your eyes can't seem to find where is the repeated print and how it is repeated.

The following are some prints I created for some clients at work. These are the works I'm really proud of because I drew the original print myself. I never liked downloading vector images to use as a print. I will take inspiration from certain images and start drawing them myself.





No comments:

Post a Comment